Saturday, July 6, 2013

Life (with Beardy) Update

Looking at my counter at the left hand side of my blog shows that beardy has been with me for more than a month now! It's been really really fun! But it's also been really really hard to be present in my blog at all. I tried to update while we were in Puerto Galera but even though we always had wifi it was not strong enough to upload a picture-heavy post.

So! Stuff:

protip: Foodtrip sa Galera has the best affordable waffles!

  • We have seen three movies in the cinema so far: Man of Steel, World War Z, and Despicable Me 2. (3 stars, 5 stars, 5 stars for me personally. 4 stars for Man of Steel if I let Henry Cavill's sexy canine teeth faze me but I'm trying to be professional here)... It's really nice cos it's a thing that we really wanted to do more this time around. Next on the list are Before Midnight and Monsters University.
  • Beardy is done with his tonkatsu phase! In puerto Galera, he ate a truckload of waffles, but he's over that too. Nowadays though, he eats up to 12 slices of white bread with strawberry jam! D:
  • Chikon acted weird when I came back and checked on him... He rarely went out of his shell! I offered some olive oil and was worried when I found him out of his shell one morning because I didn't have an extra shell he can transfer to! D:


..BUT when I took the shell to clean it in case he just found it dirty and uncomfortable, I SAW ANOTHER CRAB INSIDE! ...Turns out he just molted, and the Chikon outside the shell is just skin. Ew.

I left it there and he's been eating it. There's only one leg left now and he's not pink anymore. He gained back his black-white-grey color.

  • Beardy did this cute thing a few days after arriving: I was wondering why he was taking so long in the toilet then I found him writing stuff on my walls with my whiteboard marker:

He was putting french labels on everything XD It was too cute!


So there! I'll try to be better at this blog thing v.soon. I don't know what's happening with my camera though, it's doing this thingy:


I know it's a shutter thing, but other than that, I'm really clueless. Can anyone HALP MEH!?!?!?



No comments:

Post a Comment