Friday, July 19, 2013

hello, blog.


life has been really great lately with him here
i  never get to update my blogs about it cos i’m too busy actually constantly having a life?
like i don’t know how other people do it.  i try to start a new post every now and then, but it just doesn't happen for me. i can't concentrate. i just want to koala-cling to him.
i’ve been to zoos with him, saw a bunch of cute animals, run away with him to stay in the city for a while, went to see a lot of films with him, met with my dearest friends and hung out all together, saw a lot of new places, started to know Metro Manila a lot better, went on a 11-day escape to the beach, took a LOT of pictures…
but somehow the urge to post photos or write about things happening in my life doesn’t really come naturally to me. i feel like just living in my skin is enough, being beside him, laughing with him, holding him, kissing his adorable face… i feel like it’s a lot, that it’s comfortable, that it’s what i want.. but at the same time i fear when this is all over, i might forget a lot of things.. life has been too wonderful, i don’t want to forget even one thing!
but maybe i won’t. i don’t know, let’s see how this pans out. maybe the pictures will be enough to remind me..

my old life will inevitably come like a slap in the face once he goes away again, anyway. i will have ample time to spend on the computer. maybe even to write down stuff about us that are still fresh enough to be recalled, to remind myself in the more distant future. on top of that, it will also be time to find a job. so yeah. i should just go with it and enjoy every second of my life, in its many forms.

No comments:

Post a Comment