Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Post-LDR CaNoodling


Hello blog I've missed you!!! Just passing by to show you this vlog Beardy and I made together. Foodventure Time: Buldak Bokkeum Myeon. It might turn into a series, we'll see. But I do want to start making Youtube videos. Both conceptual stuff and more vlogs like this about our life post-LDR. You know, our life together after being a long-distance couple? Cos yep! We aren't long distance anymore! Beardy has finally arrived (In July) to stay. We're just a regular couple now, making it work.

Today we went to the Immigration Office to extend his Visa and may I just say, what a relief to be done with it! I was so stressed before going, but it all went super smoothly. Our local office was transferred to our huge City Hall and it was really good, fast, friendly service. I feel happy about my city.

We might be leaving it soon, though. It's more than likely that we will move out of the city when we find a place. But Santa Rosa will always be home :) There will just be new adventures to make, new places to discover! And I'll make sure to update you! For 90 days (since the 15th, but I'm only starting the real work today), I'm setting my mind to posting regularly on here and on Youtube. To give it a real shot! I just gave myself a couple of weeks to think about what to do. I haven't figured it out completely, but I set myself to start no matter what when September comes, so here we are!

It's good to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment