Thursday, February 7, 2013

this is what has been going on


yup, i actually did it..


like i'd previously announced, i've "set up shop" kinda, and made the first batch of my chocolate candy hearts! i tried to be clever with this one, matching the fillings and the names. i hope people appreciate it ^^

so far i don't have a lot of likes on my page yet, but that's the reason why i planned very limited stocks for this project. i just want to sell all of the four small batches by the time valentine's day rolls in.

for now i'm using store-bought chocolate, but i'm really looking into making my OWN base chocolate! wouldn't that be fun?? i bought myself a break-off bar mold too, for non-seasonal stuff if i ever decide to do that. (i'll just make a small batch and keep the pictures on my site)

i need to learn how to get a bigger following. the scary thing about this is that it's going to be about relationship marketing, because the products i have in mind are so different from each other and random. i'll have to practice internet social skills and all that. but it's a good platform for learning i guess :) 

i feel like such a beginner but at the same time i feel like i'm more reasonable at tackling this this time around. i planned more and wrote stuff down more to make sure there's not a lot of surprises.

I honestly need to get more serious about my thesis paper though. March is approaching! it's so embarassing how long it's taken me to get on it :( but well. regret serves no one.



2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for your venture! I wish I could have some. Maybe one day! :)

    Ugh ... the paper. Well, look at it this way when you're going through it. In April, you'll be freeeeeeeeeeee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hai tita! yes, i tell myself that too! "konti nalaaaang!"

      i wonder if this can really be a thing, how awesome would that be if my real life job revolved around chocolate???? ahhhh

      Delete