Sunday, December 2, 2012

acting upon the immediate

CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORES.

^My big explanation for not being able to post. Glad we got that out of the way.

Yep I have been doin a lot of chores and might I say, I am really enjoying myself. I know chores seem boring and too everyday-y (wow) but my week-long transition from horizontal sedentary slug to domestic goddess has been life-changing (and habit-changing, which is the best part).

If I wrote this on my planner or on my resolutions list, I would have scoffed at the thought deeming it very pointless. But referring to my resolutions method, doing chores has actually benefited very important life categories such as physical health and family relationships! Moreover, it pushes me to be creative (to come up with dishes and such) and leads to me regularly having a reason to pull my camera out, resulting in conscious creativity. And once the orientation is there, it spills out into more stuff. :)

Lesson: you won't know how many things are like until you try them. so take whatever is given in front of you and make the best out of it. there is always some fun to be had!

No comments:

Post a Comment