Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Better Than Expected


Last night Emmanuel was showing me some pictures, including ones from his sister Anne's camera from when they went to Greece last year. It just took me back to that time, way before we were ever to touch each other, when he was still in another country, nothing new there, but all he could do was to leave me a couple of text messages and skype with me on his tiny lappy and oh how I missed him so.

Now I literally just have to climb upstairs and there he is... In my room. On my bed. Sleeping.

So far it's all been going better than I expected with him, and that's rare for me because my imagination usually gets me disappointed by reality.

Maybe I've grown into a more realist person, or maybe he's just that awesome. 

Passed out on my belly after eating a shitload of food


No comments:

Post a Comment