Wednesday, January 13, 2021

The older I get the more I wanna write

 to write lives i've never lived

and slowly feel like i'm never going to be able to live

i want to write about a woman that does everything and has all the energy in the world

and constantly gives

someone who takes care of their dad on his deathbed and lets him tell them his life story before he passes on

my body is so tired, though i may be so young 

there are stories i want to write that hopefully will pull me towards themselves

the un-impossible ones

creativity is a salve to my soul - a placebo in place of worlds lost, a preview to worlds that can still be, just not right now.

I've wasted so much time

but in a way, if i write

I might gain more timelines to live lives that are not mine

No comments:

Post a Comment