Sunday, April 14, 2013

☼☽ things to be excited about ☽☼

ignore sad things! think of good stuff! make a list of exciting things!

stuff to be excited about:

  • Graduating - This is a huge one. It's been a while since I last felt that I can accomplish anything big.. Especially because of the fact that there's loads of brilliant people in my university. I try my hardest not to compare myself to anyone, in fact I'm much better at it than I've ever been, but this one has been weighing on me for years now, and I feel like I just want to formally end this chapter and say that I did it, so I can start anew on other things, and be better at those than I was with college. Graduating would just take such a huge load off my shoulders. It hasn't happened yet and I already feel lighter just because I know it's happening. I feel freer to do things, to speak to people, to make things. It's really odd but it weighed on me like a ball and chain, constricting my very being. So yeah sorry bout the gloomy description, but it's the only way I could express how great this is for me! 
  • Yoga - I went to yoga again this morning! after more than a month! It was great. I'll have a nice sleep tonight. I'll keep going and it will be awesome.
  • Nero - I can edit videos now! hehe. So I might be able to post videos of Sansa soon.
  • Disc covers - The fact that mama's extra laptop has a burner has somehow never occurred to me until I had to use it to burn my school film DVDs... i have sticker paper and a working printer! just imagine aaall the playlists!
  • My Bday week - coincidentally my first week of freedom from school work! ( there will still be administrative stuff to work on for graduation, but there's no more papers to pass or whatever ) I shall try not to drink or eat much. maybe just one night. hehe. (of drinking)
  •  Time for creating freely! - Since i won't be so bogged down by guilt of not being done with school
  • My newly improved sleep schedule! - I am pleased to announce that I have been sleeping properly for more than a week now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOORAY
  • JUST ALL THE THINGS! THE GREAT UNKNOWN! I DONO WHATS GNA HAPPEN BUT I CAN MAKE IT GOOD AND I'LL MAKE IT MINE

No comments:

Post a Comment