I have been great, thank you for asking!
everyday we get closer to me possibly going to visit beardy!
the pressure is on ~~~ (i still haven't had my visa appointment)
but so is the excitement! everyone has been super supportive, and i'm so grateful!!!
we just got a letter, we just got a letter.. we just got a letter.. wonder who it's from?
jk it's from beardy ofc! we needed some official documents fedexed so he figured he should leave in a cute pink handwritten letter too :3 he hated the paper and decided he'd make it into something good haha
In other life news, I've been very glad about finding a job that i'm comfortable in going to day in day out etc etc.... It would have been depressing if I had to spend these months before going to Beardy being a house potato and not doing anything.
Things I Like About my Job:
- my boss is nice, and his wife is nice too
- the kids i teach are nice
- it's not stressful like callcenter work
- i don't need to bug my brother to drive me to and from work everyday
- because i can get there in THREE MINUTES by foot!
- i like the nature of the job, it's actually fulfilling!
- and the pay isn't bad, especially since i don't need to be driven to work anymore (gas is money)
- it's like going to your friends' house to help them with homework but it's actually a job
so yeah. focusing on the good stuff today! motivation! good stuff.